- B.S. in Kinesiology from UW-Milwaukee
- American Council on Exercise (ACE) Certified Personal Trainer
- IRB Certified Rugby Referee
- Pink Gloves Boxing Master Trainer
- Schwinn Group Cycle Certified Instructor
- SilverSneakers® Certified Instructor
- TRX® STC I & II, FTC, RTC
Growing up in Mukwonago, Wisconsin, I was always involved in athletics playing a wide variety of sports including dance, baseball, soccer, volleyball, basketball, track and field, and rugby. Throughout my college career I continued to play rugby, teach group exercise classes, lead fitness programs and begin working one on one personal training. After earning my degree from UW-Milwaukee, I took an internship in strength and conditioning at Montana State University where I assisted in administering workouts and supervising the weight room for MSU athletes. While volunteering, I also started the Bozeman women's rugby team, began instructing Pink Gloves Boxing, and implemented even more fitness programs. Now, I continue to do almost all that I have done, but have switched from playing to refereeing rugby in the Pacific Northwest region. Anytime I'm not reffing, or working I love being outside hiking, camping, fishing, paddle boarding, boating or skiing.